By using this site, you agree to the Privacy Policy and Terms of Use.
Accept
Newsunplug KenyaNewsunplug KenyaNewsunplug Kenya
  • News
    • Metro
    • Politics
    • Business
  • Entertainment
  • Lifestyle
  • Sports
  • Tech
  • Spotify
Reading: Edgar Obare forced to apologise to Vera Sidika
Share
Notification Show More
Font ResizerAa
Newsunplug KenyaNewsunplug Kenya
Font ResizerAa
  • News
  • Entertainment
  • Lifestyle
  • Sports
  • Tech
  • Spotify
  • News
    • Metro
    • Politics
    • Business
  • Entertainment
  • Lifestyle
  • Sports
  • Tech
  • Spotify
Have an existing account? Sign In
Follow US
© 2022 Foxiz News Network. Ruby Design Company. All Rights Reserved.
Newsunplug Kenya > Blog > Entertainment > Edgar Obare forced to apologise to Vera Sidika
Entertainment

Edgar Obare forced to apologise to Vera Sidika

new5nuke
Last updated: August 14, 2023 1:48 pm
new5nuke
2 years ago
Share
SHARE

Gossip Blogger Edgar Obare was forced to tender his apology to socialite Vera Sidika for tainting her reputation.

In his gossip channel on Telegram, Obare falsely claimed that Sidika’s recent trip to Dubai had been sponsored by a Russian tycoon.

However, the controversial blogger retracted his statement and apologised to Sidika saying the socialite responded to his allegations with evidence to prove she was not sponsored by the said Russian tycoon.

“We apologise for the incorrect reporting of retired socialite Vera Sidika Dubai trip being sponsored by a Russian tycoon, she responded and provided us receipts,” Obare wrote on his Telegram channel on Sunday, August 13, 2023.

Apology accepted

Reacting to Obare’s apology, Vera Sidika said she had chosen to overlook the libel but cautioned the blogger against making defamatory statements without solid proof.

“Apology accepted. Let’s normalize writing stories based on facts with proof and receipts. Not hearsay from pseudo accounts of people that don’t like me,” Vera wrote.

Sidika further warned bloggers in general that she would not be so lenient with them henceforth if they make false allegations that damages her reputation.

READ MORE  Anaiba nyota: Pastor Ezekiel claims Diamond weaponises pregnancy

“From today, any blog that write lies and fabricated stories on me, you better have proof for the claims or we going to court. That’s on period,” Vera Sidika wrote.

“Whoever takes the “chai” to the bloggers plus the person that owns the blog will both be in trouble. Write stupid sh*t about me with no evidence. I’m going to deal with y’all proper. This is no longer the old Vera that was overlooking all the fake stories y’all wrote back then. Tread carefully,” she added.

Natalie Tewa

It’s not the first time that Obare is getting in trouble over his ‘tea’ on Telegram. In July 2020 he found himself in hot soup after linking Natalie Tewa with former Mombasa governor Hassan Joho.

The tea master was summoned by the Directorate of Criminal Investigations (DCI) over posts he made regarding the alleged affair between the lifestyle vlogger and the politician.

“So yesterday, I was informed I am being summoned to the DCI. I was kindly requested by an officer to appear at the DCI HQ without fail in the next few days. I am told the purpose of this summon is to answer questions about Natalie Tewa. Must be nice being Natalie Tewa,“ Obare wrote.

READ MORE  Marya Prude has talked about bullies who thinks she should stop working out.

 

Cardi B says she won’t be voting for Joe Biden or Donald Trump
France’s former First Lady, Carla Bruni charged with corruption offences
King’ang’i and Maina said most men marry a woman they made pregnant
Larry Madowo Impressed by Kenyan Woman in Scotland Selling African Dishes: “Mukimo”
AKOTHEE’s advice to Gen Z on professionalism at workplace sparks reactions – “Wear deodorant and ditch the baggy Jeans”
Share This Article
Facebook Email Print
Previous Article Body of 75-year-old man found decomposing in a thicket in Baringo
Next Article Tanzania Kenya, Tanzania trade war cuts imports 30pc
Leave a Comment

Leave a Reply Cancel reply

Your email address will not be published. Required fields are marked *

about us

We influence 20 million users and is the number one business and technology news network on the planet.

Recent Posts

  • SWAP DEAL ON THE CARDS? Barcelona Considering Shock Move for Alexander Isak in Blockbuster Swap + Cash Proposal Involving Fermín López, With Lewandowski Waiting in the Wings
  • #Manchester United have reportedly approached Aston Villa for Emiliano Martinez!
  • #Transfer: ‘We can’t afford Man United’s demand’ – Real Betis pulls out on Antony deal
  • Transfer: Arsenal, Liverpool confirm deals for Kabia, McConnell
  • #EPL: Gary Neville, Roy Keane express worry over two Man Utd players

Recent Comments

No comments to show.
Newsunplug KenyaNewsunplug Kenya
© Newsunplug Kenya. All Rights Reserved.
Welcome Back!

Sign in to your account

Username or Email Address
Password

Lost your password?