By using this site, you agree to the Privacy Policy and Terms of Use.
Accept
Newsunplug KenyaNewsunplug KenyaNewsunplug Kenya
  • News
    • Metro
    • Politics
    • Business
  • Entertainment
  • Lifestyle
  • Sports
  • Tech
  • Spotify
Reading: Quintuplets who died shortly after birth buried in one coffin
Share
Notification Show More
Font ResizerAa
Newsunplug KenyaNewsunplug Kenya
Font ResizerAa
  • News
  • Entertainment
  • Lifestyle
  • Sports
  • Tech
  • Spotify
  • News
    • Metro
    • Politics
    • Business
  • Entertainment
  • Lifestyle
  • Sports
  • Tech
  • Spotify
Have an existing account? Sign In
Follow US
© 2022 Foxiz News Network. Ruby Design Company. All Rights Reserved.
Newsunplug Kenya > Blog > Metro > Quintuplets who died shortly after birth buried in one coffin
Metro

Quintuplets who died shortly after birth buried in one coffin

new5nuke
Last updated: February 4, 2023 5:10 am
new5nuke
3 years ago
Share
SHARE

Quintuplets who died at the Nakuru Level 5 Hospital in Kenya 48 hours after birth, were buried at the Nakuru South Cemetery on Friday, February 3, 2023.

The five babies who were born prematurely on Tuesday evening, January 31, died on Thursday, February 2.

Doctors said they were born pre-term (25 weeks), thus complicating their survival chances

The deceased babies? father Simon Ndungu and several drivers of the 2NK Sacco, Ndung?s employer, attended the burial.

The babies? mother, Margaret Wairimu, did not attend the interment as she was still admitted to the Nakuru Level 5 Hospital following post-birth complications and trauma.

The babies? bodies had been preserved at the Nakuru Level 5 Hospital morgue.

Bodies of the four girls and a boy were dressed in bright clothes and kept in one coffin for interment.

Francis Kamau, the uncle of Simon Ndungu, the babies? father, expressed his gratitude to Kenyans for supporting the family during the difficult period.

“We have seen the great love from different people in Kenya. Many Kenyans came with their gifts, but unfortunately we lost the children,? Kamau said at the burial site.

READ MORE  “Everyone he trusted let him down” – Pastor runs mad on wedding day

Kamau further said the babies? mother, Wairimu, was in need of counselling and trauma management.

“She has been a good daughter-in-law. This tragedy has left her badly devastated,? he said.

On his part, Wairimu?s uncle Daniel Wanganga said he was saddened that he wasn?t going to be a ?grandfather of six? following the deaths of the babies.

Wairimu and Ndungu have an elder child, a 4-year-old girl, who is their firstborn.

“The young babies left even before I met them, but we thank God for bringing them into our lives, though briefly,? he said.

Irene Njoki, the MP of Bahati Constituency, where Ndungu and Wairimu hail from, said she will support the grieving family.

“We were ready to support the family in taking care of the children. That they have passed on, does not mean we change our position. I will still be there for them,? she said in a statement read out by her representative.

Quintuplets who died shortly after birth buried in one coffin
Quintuplets who died shortly after birth buried in one coffin
Quintuplets who died shortly after birth buried in one coffin
Quintuplets who died shortly after birth buried in one coffin
Strange men visited Kelvin Kiptum before his death – Father speaks
Woman sues funeral home claiming father’s remains were never buried and sat in basement for 31 years
Televangelist Ezekiel Odero arrested amid probe into Kilifi cult
Videos capture the moment a young man was abducted and bundled into a Subaru by armed men along Jogoo Road
Nanny mauled by two dogs protecting employer’s son sues
Share This Article
Facebook Email Print
Previous Article Mombasa: Man allegedly kills s3x worker after disagreement over payment
Next Article Widow got overwhelmed by sentencing of Willie Kimani murder convicts
Leave a Comment

Leave a Reply Cancel reply

Your email address will not be published. Required fields are marked *

about us

We influence 20 million users and is the number one business and technology news network on the planet.

Recent Posts

  • #Transfer: ‘We can’t afford Man United’s demand’ – Real Betis pulls out on Antony deal
  • Transfer: Arsenal, Liverpool confirm deals for Kabia, McConnell
  • #EPL: Gary Neville, Roy Keane express worry over two Man Utd players
  • Mourinho sacked as Fenerbahce manager
  • Ebang Engonga jailed for embezzlement after s3x tape scandal

Recent Comments

No comments to show.
Newsunplug KenyaNewsunplug Kenya
© Newsunplug Kenya. All Rights Reserved.
Welcome Back!

Sign in to your account

Username or Email Address
Password

Lost your password?