By using this site, you agree to the Privacy Policy and Terms of Use.
Accept
Newsunplug KenyaNewsunplug KenyaNewsunplug Kenya
  • News
    • Metro
    • Politics
    • Business
  • Entertainment
  • Lifestyle
  • Sports
  • Tech
  • Spotify
Reading: Nicah The Queen announces breakup, netizens react with skepticism
Share
Notification Show More
Font ResizerAa
Newsunplug KenyaNewsunplug Kenya
Font ResizerAa
  • News
  • Entertainment
  • Lifestyle
  • Sports
  • Tech
  • Spotify
  • News
    • Metro
    • Politics
    • Business
  • Entertainment
  • Lifestyle
  • Sports
  • Tech
  • Spotify
Have an existing account? Sign In
Follow US
© 2022 Foxiz News Network. Ruby Design Company. All Rights Reserved.
Newsunplug Kenya > Blog > Entertainment > Nicah The Queen announces breakup, netizens react with skepticism
Entertainment

Nicah The Queen announces breakup, netizens react with skepticism

new5nuke
Last updated: November 28, 2023 11:55 am
new5nuke
2 years ago
Share
SHARE

Gospel singer Veronica Wanja, popularly known as Nicah The Queen, has taken to her Instagram page to announce the amicable breakup with her fiancé, DJ Slahver.

“After so much consideration…. @slahverdon and I have decided to go our separate ways. Thank you so much for the love you all accorded us! Tunawapenda,” she shared in a post.

Nicah The Queen and DJ Slahver got engaged in May 2023.

At the time, Nicah expressed gratitude for Slahver’s love and devotion, which had won her over despite her initial hesitation to enter into another commitment following her separation from comedian Dr. Ofweneke.

“A snippet of how my engagement went down I can only say thank you Jesus! Ever since my separation with Ofweneke, I have received 12 marriage proposals locally and internationally, and never was I ready till I met you,” she previously captioned a video.

The couple had been relatively low-key on social media, prompting fans to inquire about their relationship.

In an interview with Nairobi News on November 24, Nicah emphasized her intentional choice to keep her relationship out of the public eye and expressed her appreciation for the privacy it provided.

READ MORE  Innocent man who was wrongly jailed for 17 years for a r@pe he didn't commit is told he might have to pay for his years of prison food and accommodation if he wins compensation

Addressing breakup rumors, Nicah firmly stated that she has never been dumped, emphasizing her ability to make decisions about her relationships.

“First of all, I have never been dumped by any man. I am pretty to be dumped. I dump people whenever I feel I am not in the right relationship,” she asserted.

Nicah acknowledged the mixed reactions from her fans, with some speculating that the announcement might be a promotional strategy for an upcoming project.

Her followers took to the comments section with varied responses, with some urging her to release any potential projects she might be teasing.

emmienkiro: Release it we will watch without clout.

broc_networks_: Sasa unataka kutoa ngoma…..

rosyscentedaccentrics: You keep posting this alot….siku moja itakua tu hivo….

dwamae: For the fourteenth time.

jonas_mo_dalz: Release the song juu tumejua

Portable live performance in kenya
Singer Rihanna welcomes her second child as it’s revealed she secretly gave birth to a son with rapper A$AP Rocky two weeks ago
How Kenyan Facebook users can monetisation their content
Rapper Meek Mill distances himself from Diddy after years of association (Video)
Ng’ang’a said his trouble with the law started soon after his father’s death in 1963 in Subukia adding that Prison robbed him of school life
Share This Article
Facebook Email Print
Previous Article Murugi Munyi on how to know when to end a relationship
Next Article Man In Kakamega Beats 13-Year-Old Son To Death Over Alleged Chicken Theft
Leave a Comment

Leave a Reply Cancel reply

Your email address will not be published. Required fields are marked *

about us

We influence 20 million users and is the number one business and technology news network on the planet.

Recent Posts

  • #Transfer: ‘We can’t afford Man United’s demand’ – Real Betis pulls out on Antony deal
  • Transfer: Arsenal, Liverpool confirm deals for Kabia, McConnell
  • #EPL: Gary Neville, Roy Keane express worry over two Man Utd players
  • Mourinho sacked as Fenerbahce manager
  • Ebang Engonga jailed for embezzlement after s3x tape scandal

Recent Comments

No comments to show.
Newsunplug KenyaNewsunplug Kenya
© Newsunplug Kenya. All Rights Reserved.
Welcome Back!

Sign in to your account

Username or Email Address
Password

Lost your password?