By using this site, you agree to the Privacy Policy and Terms of Use.
Accept
Newsunplug KenyaNewsunplug KenyaNewsunplug Kenya
  • News
    • Metro
    • Politics
    • Business
  • Entertainment
  • Lifestyle
  • Sports
  • Tech
  • Spotify
Reading: AC Milan confirm Modric arrival
Share
Notification Show More
Font ResizerAa
Newsunplug KenyaNewsunplug Kenya
Font ResizerAa
  • News
  • Entertainment
  • Lifestyle
  • Sports
  • Tech
  • Spotify
  • News
    • Metro
    • Politics
    • Business
  • Entertainment
  • Lifestyle
  • Sports
  • Tech
  • Spotify
Have an existing account? Sign In
Follow US
© 2022 Foxiz News Network. Ruby Design Company. All Rights Reserved.
Newsunplug Kenya > Blog > Sports > AC Milan confirm Modric arrival
Sports

AC Milan confirm Modric arrival

new5nuke
Last updated: July 15, 2025 5:26 am
new5nuke
2 months ago
Share
SHARE

Croatia captain Luka Modric has signed a one-year deal with AC Milan at the age of 39, the Italian club said on Monday.

Last week, Milan coach Massimiliano Allegri said the 2018 Ballon d’Or winner would head to the San Siro from Real Madrid after the Club World Cup.

Modric, who turns 40 in September, joined Madrid from Tottenham in 2012 and had been linked with a move to Italy since early June, after announcing he would leave the Spanish giants at the end of his contract.

“AC Milan are delighted to announce Luka Modric has signed a contract with the club until 30 June 2026 with an option for a one-year extension until 30 June 2027,” the 19-time Serie A winners said.

Modric was in Milan earlier on Monday to undergo medical tests but according to Italian media will only start training with his team-mates in August.

“I’m very happy to be here to start a new chapter in my career,” Modric said in a video on the club’s social media platforms.

“A big hug to everyone,” he added.

READ MORE  Arsenal knock out Real Madrid from Champions League, advance to semi-final with 5-1 aggregate

Allegri is back at the helm at Milan having led them to the Serie A title in 2011 during his first spell in charge between 2010 and 2014.

Their first game of the new season is in the Italian Cup on August 17.

Familiar foes Kenya and Zimbabwe clash in Nakuru
Newcastle manager Eddie Howe admitted to hospital
“Happy” Mbappe scores against Stuttgart on his Madrid Champions League debut.
Ballon d’Or: He’s already best in the world – Bruno Guimaraes names player to win award
Transfer: Chelsea to sell top players over Osimhen’s arrival
Share This Article
Facebook Email Print
Previous Article Uasin Gishu Governor Jonathan Bii reshuffles Chief Officers
Next Article Tottenham have a cash reserve that could almost pay for Morgan Gibbs-White
about us

We influence 20 million users and is the number one business and technology news network on the planet.

Recent Posts

  • #Transfer: ‘We can’t afford Man United’s demand’ – Real Betis pulls out on Antony deal
  • Transfer: Arsenal, Liverpool confirm deals for Kabia, McConnell
  • #EPL: Gary Neville, Roy Keane express worry over two Man Utd players
  • Mourinho sacked as Fenerbahce manager
  • Ebang Engonga jailed for embezzlement after s3x tape scandal

Recent Comments

No comments to show.
Newsunplug KenyaNewsunplug Kenya
© Newsunplug Kenya. All Rights Reserved.
Welcome Back!

Sign in to your account

Username or Email Address
Password

Lost your password?