By using this site, you agree to the Privacy Policy and Terms of Use.
Accept
Newsunplug KenyaNewsunplug KenyaNewsunplug Kenya
  • News
    • Metro
    • Politics
    • Business
  • Entertainment
  • Lifestyle
  • Sports
  • Tech
  • Spotify
Reading: Siaya: Body of missing boy recovered in river
Share
Notification Show More
Font ResizerAa
Newsunplug KenyaNewsunplug Kenya
Font ResizerAa
  • News
  • Entertainment
  • Lifestyle
  • Sports
  • Tech
  • Spotify
  • News
    • Metro
    • Politics
    • Business
  • Entertainment
  • Lifestyle
  • Sports
  • Tech
  • Spotify
Have an existing account? Sign In
Follow US
© 2022 Foxiz News Network. Ruby Design Company. All Rights Reserved.
Newsunplug Kenya > Blog > Metro > Siaya: Body of missing boy recovered in river
Metro

Siaya: Body of missing boy recovered in river

new5nuke
Last updated: June 29, 2023 1:14 am
new5nuke
2 years ago
Share
SHARE

A sombre mood engulfed Kasir village in Siaya County as the body of a one-and-a-half-year-old boy was found in a nearby stream.

The lifeless body of the young boy, who went missing about a week ago, was discovered lying in Mudurme stream by a villager who was heading to the farm.

Komolo sub-location assistant chief Orwenyo confirmed that the young boy had been reported missing by his mother Stacey Achieng, who was completely shuttered when the body of her late son was discovered on Wednesday morning.

The assistant chief surprisingly claimed that the main suspect in the boy’s death was his mother who interestingly filed the missing report.

According to the administrator, the mother had expressed her intentions of getting rid of the child before he went missing.

The sub-chief said that the child went missing after the mother said ‘she could do away with him’.

Shocked by how a mother would turn to kill her young son, the sub-chief said that the police had begun investigations even before the body of the boy was discovered in the stream.

READ MORE  Migori: Locals object to the way trash is disposed of in residential areas.

According to Orwenyo, the investigations were aimed at finding the missing boy, but the details the police got will also be useful in the current investigations.

Incrementing evidence

Orwenyo added that as they investigated the missing boy’s death, they also discovered that Stacey had argued with her mother, who is also the victim’s grandmother.

The preliminary investigation done during that period revealed that the mother-daughter quarrel happened exactly on the same day the boy disappeared.

Police are now trying to get to the bottom of the quarrel to establish whether the same would have led the alleged suspect to completely get rid of her son.

The quarrel, coupled with the mother’s words to ‘get rid of the boy’, are some of the things pointing the police to suspect the mother of being responsible for her son’s murder.

According to the local administrator, Stacey is glued at the centre of her son’s murder further because the argument she had with her mother happened on the same day she expressed her thoughts of getting rid of the boy.

READ MORE  Police recover 3,000 bottles of alcohol bearing fake KRA stamps

The detectives are now piecing all that information together and gathering more evidence to fully identify the person responsible for the death of the innocent boy.

As he spoke to the press confirming the recovery of the boy’s body in the nearby stream, Orwenyo also announced that the body was moved from the scene and taken to Siaya County and Referral mortuary.

Orwenyo also stated that a postmortem would also be conducted on the boy’s body to determine the cause of death.

Countries With Highest Rate of Divorce Revealed (See List)
Ghana moves closer to passing bill that would crack down on LGBT rights
Police confirm 4 deaths during Mashujaa Day stampede in Kericho
Rapper Polo G’s mother files restraining order against his sister
Italian man kidnapped in bizarre NY crypto plot: court docs
Share This Article
Facebook Email Print
Previous Article Paula Kajala throws shade at ex- Rayvanny, commits to Marioo
Next Article Manhunt launched for suspected robbers who shot dead M-Pesa agent
Leave a Comment

Leave a Reply Cancel reply

Your email address will not be published. Required fields are marked *

about us

We influence 20 million users and is the number one business and technology news network on the planet.

Recent Posts

  • #Transfer: ‘We can’t afford Man United’s demand’ – Real Betis pulls out on Antony deal
  • Transfer: Arsenal, Liverpool confirm deals for Kabia, McConnell
  • #EPL: Gary Neville, Roy Keane express worry over two Man Utd players
  • Mourinho sacked as Fenerbahce manager
  • Ebang Engonga jailed for embezzlement after s3x tape scandal

Recent Comments

No comments to show.
Newsunplug KenyaNewsunplug Kenya
© Newsunplug Kenya. All Rights Reserved.
Welcome Back!

Sign in to your account

Username or Email Address
Password

Lost your password?