By using this site, you agree to the Privacy Policy and Terms of Use.
Accept
Newsunplug KenyaNewsunplug KenyaNewsunplug Kenya
  • News
    • Metro
    • Politics
    • Business
  • Entertainment
  • Lifestyle
  • Sports
  • Tech
  • Spotify
Reading: #Transfer: Galatasaray chief wants to keep Osimhen beyond loan period
Share
Notification Show More
Font ResizerAa
Newsunplug KenyaNewsunplug Kenya
Font ResizerAa
  • News
  • Entertainment
  • Lifestyle
  • Sports
  • Tech
  • Spotify
  • News
    • Metro
    • Politics
    • Business
  • Entertainment
  • Lifestyle
  • Sports
  • Tech
  • Spotify
Have an existing account? Sign In
Follow US
© 2022 Foxiz News Network. Ruby Design Company. All Rights Reserved.
Newsunplug Kenya > Blog > Sports > #Transfer: Galatasaray chief wants to keep Osimhen beyond loan period
Sports

#Transfer: Galatasaray chief wants to keep Osimhen beyond loan period

new5nuke
Last updated: September 24, 2024 5:33 am
new5nuke
11 months ago
Share
SHARE

Galatasaray deputy chairman İbrahim Hatipoğlu says the club want to keep Victor Osimhen on a permanent basis.

Osimhen joined the Turkish Super Lig champions from Napoli on a season-long loan deal earlier this month.

The Nigeria international reportedly has a clause in his contract that allows him to join another club in January.

Hatipoğlu has however debunked the reports and stated that the Nigeria international will remain with Galatasaray until June.

“Osimhen leaving in January is out of the question,” Hatipoğlu was quoted by NTVSpor.

“In fact, we are making plans to have Osimhen play next season as well. Osimhen is a Galatasaray player until June. Discussing this is aimed at changing the agenda, at spoiling the pleasure of watching Osimhen. The player shows how devoted he is to Galatasaray in every match.”

Hatipoğlu further said Osimhen is happy at Galatasaray and claimed it would be ideal for the striker to stay at the club for a longer period.

“A person plays where he is happy. He has a contract with us until the end of the season. He is very happy to have come to Galatasaray. We should think about how he will be together with Osimhen in the following seasons. There is no need to discuss whether he will leave during the break,” he said.

READ MORE  #Transfer: Benjamin Sesko makes u-turn on Arsenal move

The 25-year-old has registered two assists in two appearances for Galatasaray.

UCL: Theirry Henry suggests Lamine Yamal might be better than Messi, Ronaldo
LaLiga: ‘I made a mistake’ – Referee Lahoz confesses after making Barça lose title
Paul Pogba reacts as court clears ex-Man City defender, Benjamin Mendy of r@pe
I will retire in ten years time – Cristiano Ronaldo says despite turning 39 next month
EPL: ‘Get them out’ — Rio Ferdinand tells Amorim which Man Utd players to sell
Share This Article
Facebook Email Print
Previous Article Woman sentenced after she hired hitman with $10K in Bitcoin to k!ll wife of man she met on dating site
Next Article #Carabao Cup: Haaland to miss Man City’s clash against Watford
about us

We influence 20 million users and is the number one business and technology news network on the planet.

Recent Posts

  • SWAP DEAL ON THE CARDS? Barcelona Considering Shock Move for Alexander Isak in Blockbuster Swap + Cash Proposal Involving Fermín López, With Lewandowski Waiting in the Wings
  • #Manchester United have reportedly approached Aston Villa for Emiliano Martinez!
  • #Transfer: ‘We can’t afford Man United’s demand’ – Real Betis pulls out on Antony deal
  • Transfer: Arsenal, Liverpool confirm deals for Kabia, McConnell
  • #EPL: Gary Neville, Roy Keane express worry over two Man Utd players

Recent Comments

No comments to show.
Newsunplug KenyaNewsunplug Kenya
© Newsunplug Kenya. All Rights Reserved.
Welcome Back!

Sign in to your account

Username or Email Address
Password

Lost your password?